Sleep Soundly Package (Phone or Via Zoom)
The Sleep Soundly package is designed for babies and toddlers (12 months – 3 years old) that are using a crib for sleep already, or for parents that would like to have their child transition to a crib for sleep. If you have been waiting for your child to “grow out of poor sleep habits” and you feel at a loss, it is not too late to give your child the gift of sleep. You will learn ways to provide excellent independent sleep skills for your child, with full-on guidance and support so that your child will look forward to bedtime, knowing that it is a safe and a secure place for him to sleep. Being rested at this age is essential to feeling rested, happy and healthy while he grows into toddlerhood! Expect your child to sleep 11-13 hours throughout the night and take at least one restful, long nap during the day. This package will include the following:
1. Detailed Preliminary Questionnaire to find out more about your child’s current routines and sleep habits.
2. Customized Sleep Plan for your child. This will be a step-by-step plan, suitable to the needs of your family and your little one to ensure sleep success once and for all!
3. One-Hour Private Consultation to review your child’s customized sleep plan. This consultation will provide families with the knowledge and self-assurance that they need before they begin teaching their child the skill of sleeping well and independently.
4. Five follow-up phone calls. Each of these calls will be 15 minutes in length and scheduled over the 3 week sleep training period.
5. Unlimited email support during the 3 week sleep training period (plus one free email should you have questions regarding your child’s sleep in the future.)
6. Sound Of Sleep Resource Manual to help keep healthy sleep on track during times of transition and as your little one grows (ie. teething, illness, daylight savings, travel, adjustments to nap schedules, etc).